I think I purchased from a scam website?
We're sorry to hear that you may have purchased from a scam website. Unfortunately, there are online scams that may use the UGG name and a similar looking website as a means of obtaining your personal and/or banking details. It's highly likely that you will never receive any product from this website. We recommend the following steps.
- Reach out to your bank immediately to discuss how you can lodge a 'chargeback' and reclaim any funds that you've spent.
- If you would like to report a scam website, please visit: www.scamwatch.gov.au.
Tips on detecting a scam website:
- Pay attention to the address bar. Check that the URL starts with https (not http) and look for the padlock icon in the address bar to ensure there's a secure connection.
- Assess the price of the item. Does the price or offer seem too good to be true?
- Watch for poor grammar and spelling. Legitimate companies put effort into presenting a professional website.
- Do they accept secure payment methods such as PayPal or Afterpay? Fraudulent websites will primarily aim to collect your credit card details.
- Look for reliable contact information. Are there several ways of contacting the company, including via phone, live chat and email?
If you have any queries or concerns, please get in touch with our team through our Contact Us page.READ FULL ARTICLE
Why can't I check out?
If you're having difficulty placing an order, please try the following:
If you're receiving an error message or unable to enter your payment details at the checkout, please try either of the following:
- Remove the items from your cart, clear your browsing data and cookies and refresh the page.
- Switch to another browser or device to place the order.
If you're unable to find your suburb/postcode, enter your postcode first and then select your suburb from the dropdown list.
Before re-attempting to place your order, please check your bank account and inbox to see if any funds have been deducted or if you've received a confirmation email. If so, your order has been successfully placed - our site just experienced a glitch!
If you still need assistance, please contact us below!READ FULL ARTICLE
How do I get a tax invoice for my order?
A tax invoice will be emailed to you, along with your order confirmation, shortly after you place your order online. You can save this email as a pdf, or print it if a hard copy is required.
We can resend an invoice if you need it, just get in touch with our UGG Support team below.READ FULL ARTICLE
Do you offer a sign-up discount?
At UGG, we offer 10% off your FIRST order with us (T's & C's apply)!
When first browsing our website, a popup should appear on your screen with the option to subscribe to our emails and receive your 10% off code.*
*After you subscribe, please allow up to 24 hours for your code to come through - if your code does not appear in your inbox, be sure to check your junk/spam mail in case it has landed there.
If this popup is not appearing for you - please try the following:
- Clear your cookies and cache from our website, and then visit our website again.
- Visit our website from an incognito or private window.
*If the popup does not appear after trying the above steps, this means that the promotion is not currently active - we're often running other promotions instead! You can still sign up for an account with us here.READ FULL ARTICLE
Do you price match?
Unfortunately, we don't offer a price match guarantee if our styles are on sale with a third-party retailer.
However, join our mailing list and we'll keep you up to date with promotions and upcoming sales!READ FULL ARTICLE
Which payment methods are accepted?
We currently accept payment via Mastercard, VISA, American Express, PayPal and Afterpay.
Unfortunately, we can not accept payment from cards issued overseas.READ FULL ARTICLE
Do you sell UGG Gift Cards?
UGG Gift Cards are now available to purchase online!
Just follow these steps:
- Select a gift card amount between $20 and $999
- Add a personal touch with a message
- Enter your contact, delivery and payment details
- The digital gift card will be emailed to the recipient
Enter the eGift Card number and PIN at the checkout.
Present your eGift Card on your mobile device to our in-store team to scan.
Gift Cards are sent as inactive and will be activated 24 hours after purchase. Gift Cards are valid for 3 years from the issue date.
Please see our Gift Card Terms & Conditions here.
Need some great gift ideas?
Get in touch with UGG Support below.READ FULL ARTICLE
How can I check my gift card balance?
To check your UGG Gift Card balance and expiry date, click the link below and enter your card number and PIN.
If your Gift Card number or PIN is not working, or you seem to be missing any information - please get in touch with our UGG Team below to assist.